Forums Space and Motion Spaceship Design
  • Topic: The three core reactor experiment.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 19, 2018 9:50 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

The three core reactor experiment.

My three core reactor has an empty ball in the centre, then, CH3 and tritium, and CH3 powder in the second core. The last core has heavy ganses of CO2, Zinc Oxide and CUO, along with CUO powder. The empty ball in nano coated. My aim is to ignite the plasma that collects in the empty ball. I have rotated the cores and nothing happens. I have plans to sorround the whole core with nano coated copper strips, to force the fields back in. I also intend to create a twin core with heavy ganses inside and CH3 on the outside, just incase I get locked in when the first one ignites. This twin core will stay in my pocket, for safety. What further advice would you give me in furtherance of this goal. Thank-you.
      This post was edited by Kihanya Mwangi at April 23, 2018 12:47 PM CEST
    • April 26, 2018 3:27 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Hi Kihanya.
      I can suggest you to add Hydrogen gas into the equation, and to create a magnetic-gravitational current into your three core reactor.

Hydrogen:
      Put liquid caustic with some aluminium foil in the Caroline core, this will create gas of Hydrogen, that will be contained in your Caroline core.

Magnetic-gravitational current:
      put CH3 in the external core, and a drop of CH3 in the Caroline core, this will create a magnetic-gravitational current from the outside to the inside, creating a compression of the plasma field.

In substance:

Caroline Core - Liquid caustic + aluminium (Hydrogen), 3 drop of CO2 liquid plasma, 1 drop of CH3 GANS
      Central Core - CO2 liquid plasma
      External Core - CH3 gans + citric acid 

in this way the cores would have to ignite, from the reports I have on this setup, it should hover.

PAY ATTENTION:

The hydrogen is produced by an esothermic reaction, so a good way to implement it in the reactor is to put the liquid caustic+CO2+CH3+aluminium (always wear gloves) into the Caroline in submersion, so the ball is totally filled with caustic and Hydrogen, do not put too much aluminium, or the gas concentration will break the ball.
    • April 29, 2018 5:04 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Thanks Danilo. The thinking is that the fields of CO2, CH3 and any others will find their way into the empty centre even without including the matter gans or liquid plasma in the centre empty core. Having the hydrogen gas in the middle empty core has very good prospects.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel