Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 22, 2018 4:09 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

The Caroline Core condition reactor

This could be the greatest ten minutes of all the teachings. The field plasma only reactor. One question: how do I know l it's activated and ignited. What are the signs. If I am thinking 'light', am I correct?
      Screenshot_20180421-201232.png (288.66 Kb)
      This post was edited by Kihanya Mwangi at April 23, 2018 12:40 PM CEST
    • April 24, 2018 7:09 AM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

I think the NC Cu should go to the bottom of the kit, Zn, ZnFe and CU should be placed in starformation configuration around the enclosure (upside-down). Connect NC Cu with LED to the other 3 metals.

Breath moisture on to the kit when creating the 6-1 core and give good intentions as explained above to create "control" connection with the C and H. 

To answer your question based on my understading: I think when the 6-1 core is strong enough it should loose weight on its own, as it creates its own maggrav field. C(6) is lighter than air, so it should lift the enclosure a bit. If no lift, you should "feel" it. 

Control of pmtics of the 6-1 cores is done like the childgame where you pull the string and the ball needs to climb up the wall. Needs skill and practice, as its done via feelings and emotions, will:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296674694188699045/

(We need about a year to learn how to walk as toddlers...)

---

The 4th reactor on the top should be a result of scaffolding with these 3 base reactors (plasma of plasma). Variate the power of the 6-1 cores, to create gradient and by gradient difference create the 4th core, the "Sub1".

We need 3 of these 6-1 reactors at the base of the next star formation and the Sub1 on top. The fifth core created by the three 6-1 and one Sub1 will be two dimensions above the 6-1 cores, three dimensions above the NC Cu and metals static reactor. Order of magnitude gradient.

---

Get in and out: go as a naked soul. Align the fields like when you see the propeller of an aircraft stopping even though it rotates.

• April 24, 2018 5:00 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Request to Mr. Keshe: Please explain in the next teaching the reconfiguration of the plasmatic fields within the neutron that lead to the creation of fields with the caustic method and in reverse the creation of gans in the saltwater solution! It would be nice to understand the process in detail, so that we can play with the three 6-1 cores to achieve similar effects.

• May 2, 2018 3:17 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

I have set up this reactor. There is alot of gans' production so I am guessing that all four plasmas of Hydrogen, Deuterium, Tritium and CO2 have been produced over the last one week. My question is, what is happening between now, where there's no rotation, and later, when rotation begins. What conditions will change to cause rotation, now that it seems all the necessary gans have been produced.

Question 2: I have noticed that the CH3 reactor is not producing CH3, but rather, it is producing a gans that is coloured purple. Is this Tritium. There is a time when you mentioned that Tritium is purple.
      IMG_20180427_202337.jpg (4.25 Mb)
      This post was edited by Kihanya Mwangi at May 3, 2018 10:59 AM CEST
    • May 4, 2018 8:35 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

I think we all need a better understand of CH3 production as well as H3,H2,H, see my topic on this.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel