Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 4, 2018 8:33 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Understand how certain GANS are created

In our quest to produce a working GANS dynamic reactor whether for lift, creating material, or any other application, we must have a clear understand of the GANS we are creating and loading our reactors with.

I really think very few, if any, of us fully understand how these different GANS come to exist.

We know that combining certain nano coated metals with other metals in a salt water environment with a certain amount of current flow between the materials creates different GANS materials.

We know  that using nano copper with non nano zinc with a small current flow between the two should produce C02 GANS.

Why C02?

Because we are creating the magnetic/gravitational field of carbon(C) which attracts the carbon from the environment and it combines with oxygen by some process I don't fully understand and becomes C02 and settles to the bottom of our container.

Questions I have on this are as follows:

1. why does the combination of nano copper and zinc produce the magrav of carbon(C) and how does it correspond with the atomic mass and number we understand from existing science?

My understanding is that a nano material tends to have 15-20% less of the atomic mass of the matter material.

The general atomic properties of matter copper(CU) are atomic number(29) and mass 63.546, zinc(ZN) (30) and 65.38, and carbon(C) (6) and 12.011.

If you calculate the nano to be between 15-20% and subtract atomic numbers and mass, you do approximately get the carbon, probably 16-17% is closer so if this line of thought is correct, then this does appear to work.

Now, with respect to CH3, this one I don't understand. We make it using the same procedure as C02, but instead of using a mono matter zinc, we use a zinc coated iron material which would mostly consist of iron or steal with a small layer of zinc.

Again, I can see where the carbon comes from, but how do we get H3 from this process just by adding the iron?

Where does the hydrogen come from in this and why is it H(3)?

There is also no oxygen(O2) element to CH3 if it's just CH3.

CH3,  as chemistry understands, is considered a radical hydrocarbon and is not usually found on it's own, but a product of other methanes like alcohos or ether...etc

So how do we end up with CH3 from nano copper and zinc/iron matter material?

This will lead into the extraction of H3, H2, and H we use in our dynamic reactors.

In one of the last workshops, Mr. Keshe briefly mentioned that we must put our produced H3 GANS through another process after trying to extract the Carbon.

This has not been explained and I have heard no questions on the why or how of this.

I want to understand CH3 mainly so I can fully understand H3, H2, and H which are the key components in our reactors.

If we are not creating these correctly we have to figure out why and how.

I will create a new topic for this last part.

Scott

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel