Forums Energy General
  • Topic: Has anyone tried a MaGrav in a vehicle?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 19, 2017 7:57 AM CET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Has anyone tried a MaGrav in a vehicle?

I am thinking about putting one in my vehicle and was wonderimng if anyone has done so. I hear hot and cold reports on whether it is useful. Some say no fuel savings, some say thirty or more percent savings as well as increased performance and some say it actually decreased mileage.

My understanding is that the electronic stuff is the bugaboo and I heard that eagle-research that have a solution with the efie.

I also heard that the orientation that the unit is mounted has a major affect.

So I am interested in what  others have noticed.

Best regards,

Alan

• February 27, 2018 8:11 PM CET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Hello Allan,.

I have made a Concept but it is not still ready,. Yes a Car Magrav System makes sense,.. by the Fields it creates to save Fuel.

You drive with this Fields with less resistance,. Like walking throug a Salon door with less resistance ,..  

I wanna combine a Reactor with a Magrav Coil you see on picture,.. 

But the reactors are a problem at the moment ,. I don´t know where i get one,..

Enjoy,.

• July 18, 2018 2:39 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Has anyone tried a MaGrav in a vehicle?

> Has anyone tried a MaGrav in a vehicle?

I did tried it on my honda. Results is: about ~15-20% saving (see bellow) and about 30% boost of energy. 

But not only this. I fing strange effects in windy and rainy days. Also on icy/snow road. Its was feel like in real ufo: you see the trees around bended hard under strong wind and see the hard rain falling obliquely flow, but you go thru like its a sunny restful day, without any resistance. Its was completelly feel like its not real and very strange. Also in ice and snow time my car with bald tires did like stick to road completelly, even on high speed and on turns, very unusual things. I call it miracle, but someone here call it science :) Also i find my computer in car is cheating little bastard. Like two days its show big gas savings but on third day i loosing alot of gas without visible reason, i think computer times to times start forcing engine to eat more then its even needs and just drop off the gas, cause he wanna keep feeding the moneymafia, you know... Solution will be to install the MAP sensor Enhancer (look at ebay by keywords "HHO Dual Mode MAP Sensor Enhancer" - its a best one), so you can "cheat with cheater" then and start getting savings even 70%+ ;) Well, maybe with two solid-state (without rotating balls) car-magravs, one in front and one in trunk, as its was mentioned in one workshop, i do remember... if you know how to hold soldering iron in hands then you can even make it your self, its easy. 

Good luck!

foniu.jpg (50.73 Kb)
      This post was edited by spacedream * at August 21, 2018 4:49 AM CEST

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel