Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 15, 2023 4:10 AM CET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Nanographene in the vaccine is difficult to remove with Gans

Nanographene in the vaccine is also difficult to remove with Gans, I ask M.T.Keshe to teach a method specifically for dealing with nano-graphene,thanks!

M.T.Keshe said in his 353rd lesson on November 5, 2020 that it is easy to deal with chemical chips in COVID-19 vaccines, but I really don't think so. What is added to the COVID-19 vaccine this time is not an ordinary intelligent graphene material, but a federal-level alien high-tech particle - nano-graphene.The mode or method of production of such particles exceeds the technological level of present human civilization, since for their production what is needed are the replicator devices based on technology of creation of matter from energy with the use of controlled frequencies and harmonics. Congruent with matter replicators used at the technological level of highly advanced non-human races, members of the Federation of United Planets.Please see for details (https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/new-analysis-vaccines-samples-analyzed-aneeka-of-temmer-shares-the-findingshttps://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/covid-vaccines-analyzed-by-taygetan-lab-complete-report-graphene-nanotechnology-and-transhumanism).
      Gans does inactivate nano-graphene to some extent, but it is difficult to exclude it, especially nano-graphene that has entered the brain, and the key problem is that the primary target of nano-graphene is the pineal gland of the brain. There are currently thousands of people around the world using Gans, but still can't get rid of the harm of nano-graphene, this fact has verified this.
      I ask M.T.Keshe to teach a method specifically for dealing with nano-graphene and solving the suffering of my fellow human beings, thanks!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 16, 2024 2:54 AM CEST

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel