juan luis santiago hart's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 24 of 24 in Wall Photos

-mi teoria es que cada persona tiene su dimension/universo/ puedes pasar de una dimension a otra en un instante,lo que aun no tengo claro si en esa misma dimension estas tu solo con el todo o con tu media naranja,pero es probable que solo con el todo, cuando procreas con otra persona juntas 2 dimensiones y creas otra para tu descendencia,cada persona esta a un nivel mas cercano o mas lejos del punto de converjencia(punto cero)... etc,etc .

-My theory is that each person has their dimension / universe / can move from one dimension
 to another in an instant, what I still do not know if in that same dimension you are only with
the whole or with your better half, but it is likely that only with the whole, when you procreate
with another person together 2 dimensions and create anotherone for your offspring, each
person is at a level closer or farther from the point of convergence ( zero point?,god?,poblably YOU ) .
(explains keshe more or less with the magravs and ganses) ,cuando 2 rallos de luz se juntan,etc,etc..

-My theory is that each person has their dimension / universe / can move from one dimension
 to another in an instant, what I still do not know if in that same dimension you are only with
the whole or with your better half, but it is likely that only with the whole, when you procreate
 with another person together 2 dimensions and create another one for your offspring, each
person is at a level closer or farther from the point of convergence (zero point?,god?,poblably YOU) .
(lo explica keshe mas o menos con los magravs y ganses) , when 2 lines of light come together, etc, etc...