Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 18 of 423 in Wall Photos

You may call it Plasmatic, because it gives shape. According to Etheric element, you should consider it Akashian. In so many ways we change names to things, and give a different explanation all the time. It is the simple understanding of the being that is trying to explain the work of the creator. I am a Far Traveller, and in extratemporal condition, it is quite difficult to use the words we use here. Conceptually speaking, numbers, are a scientifical spell, based upon a game. Games, are loops. Interlooped ones, are knots. A curse, is a Knot. A religion, is a greater Knot. Religo, in fact,  means knot. Thread, is the Sutra. Sutra is the truth, or connection. Tantra, is the cloth, or giver of shape. I know I get too metaphysical sometimes, but you need to elevate your spiritual insight. Astral is Gravitational, because it follows desire. Etheric, is magnetical, considering the qualities of inter attraction, love and joy. When desire touches Neo in Matrix, it becomes a black matter. Desire, sire, sir, all come from Re, when the king who wants to possess all Re - ality goes mad. De-sidero, has something to do with the stars. You make a wish when you see a falling star.

That's why I wrote the "Invisible Sun".  Use magnetical push, matemagical thought, and metaphysical insight. Noor should do.

Jedi Simon