Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 31 of 423 in Wall Photos

In the picture, you can see Ultraluminal creatures that come from higher dimensions to help us.

Even if in reality, things are a little more complex, and vision, if you have never meditated could be difficult to reach.

Vision through our FRONTAL eyes, does not permit us to see. Third eye vision, and getting used to alterated spectrum bands,

or parts of them, enables this capability. Transvision, which is a translated and harmonical perception of colours and shape

that are present in a metaphysical level, is one of the gifts of intent and discipline. Transvision, from a meditative point of view
could be compared to  Insight. As 98% of The multiverse, shares subtle and transparent light, we shall have to work hard to change frequencies, spectrum, and vision. Nevertheless, the images that I am posting are quite good approximations of what I saw, and unfortunately, as I do not want to shock you, but enable you to reach insight, I shall use present day technology to generate them, even if, I shall post some true ones
from time to time.

Jedi Simon