Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 59 of 423 in Wall Photos

Knowledge seekers teaching 230. Randomness concept.... is still not aleatory, deponding on the level of conscience, what, during an experiment cannot be controlled totally, would or could be statistically considere from a flow or field point of view. Quantum Physiscs, related to cymatic positioning, enter the world of Standing Resonances that in the Origin of Origins, creation gave birth to. No such big bang so, but the contortion of vacuum, oiginated the multiverse and densification according to the interaction of the fields. From my point of view, in music, I travelled so far, using pure vibrations, composing and playng all sorts of instruments, that all this came true in the emotional body long before the awareness could even grasp it. Suddenly, to the composer, when he reaches the peak of creation, the view is gloriousm that he shall share his vision with the world using harmony itself.  I remind you that Music requires the longest study time amongst sciences. 30 years to become a Magician, and move a wand in the air.