Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 64 of 423 in Wall Photos

I hope that you all remember Asimov's book Fantastic Voyage. In so many ways, this is what will happen when you enter other dimensions. Although, physicality is what you are looking for at the moment, or the ability to reach within the limits of your body other physical planets, you shall have to face the eventuality of meeting much more.  You shall be surprised indeed. Your entire reality will collapse in a few seconds, under the weight of your emerging conscience. The spell is over. It is time to connect to the source. You shall see. I just found out that most of the posts that I published yesterday, together with very strong images, have disappeared. This is not by hazard. It is not a Bug. Today, quite a few posts, are not complete, missing two thirds of what I wrote, and pictures. Dark side is at work. I shall post here the image of three beings; tiny pets, that give us an idea of the wonders of creation. I use this image to explain children in a simple way what we discuss every day. Love needs no further explanation.