Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 94 of 423 in Wall Photos

113 Friends, did consider my invitation, and came to see us. I was expecting them. Went out to take some pictures and took quite a few photos of their Mutaforma. This event, as I reached their quadrant, has been quite an interesting one. I used a Polaris zoom that matched my needs. Speed, details and the possibility to reach the top of the clouds in half a second, by using fixed infinite focus and bracketing, shooting 6 pictures a second. The tiny ship, appeared from time to time, during a period of 6 days, over my city, Saw them three times, but took pictures on two occasions only. Second time, unfortunately, camera objective was a fish eye. The vertical antenna, with a circular dipole placed at it's end, below the ship, made me think about some sort of drone at first, but when a plane passed by, the ship suddently changed shape and moved one mile away in one second, and then after 4 seconds went back to its original shape. As we all know that aliens do not exist, I avoided filling the 22 page OVNI form.