Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 124 of 423 in Wall Photos

141 That's Teddy, my Space Friend. I invited him some time ago, and they came around to see us. Just a tiny one, in its primary shape, before shapeshifting to the secondary shape. They own a Mutaforma technology, even if I saw them enjoying the view, kneeling out of their ship, as if it was a balcony. They are very tall, thin, and wear space suits of a bluish colour with cask and visor. We did no speak. We felt each other. Whilst looking for them again, the next day, I saw them passing by twice. Then, on the fourth day, I took some pictures with a fish eye, but turned to be a tiny dot in the sky unfortunately. The Fifth day, whilst I was taking pictures again with my Zoom, I could not see them anywhere, but felt four times in a raw, someone touching my shoulder, and turned quickly around. I could not explain myself this in a rational way, and even thought that a plant was touching my shoulder with a branch. It was them. They were saying goodbye. I had a great time, shot 3000 pictures on that occasion.