Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 147 of 423 in Wall Photos

171 The problem with non musicians is that when you speak about harmonizing, in fact you are thinking about unison. This is the kind of problem we face when someone speaks about a monochord, which should be a one stringed instrument, but in fact we can see poly chord instruments called in such a way. Take a look at them. We are not talking about harmony in fact, because adding stings time and time again, tuned to the same sound, will not do. Cloning, is the best process ever to make humans into monkeys. ( I excuse myself with primates of course, but I was only pointing out to awarenss... ). Since, harmony, stands somwhere else, then, making everyone do the same thing, shall not create an harmonic field at all, but rather a chorus effect, that will strenghten the frequencies involved, according to interaction of the stings, with no true harmony, but different shapes of presence. Field is one. You should really try to reach Telepathy first, then, speak about the soul. You missed Cymatics.