Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 211 of 423 in Wall Photos

228 This this one as a 3D tunnel. You will understand the logical position of the reactors. This is a scalar device. Here we can see that we are using linearity and curvature. 5th order system. 5+5. Where all the energy flows we can find a shape that is not a regular one. You shall investigate this one and find out what it is. I shall tell you that it is a face in the shape of a drop. I has only one side as a sphere, although it has the meaning or value of "two", in a dualistic point of view; concerning curvature and linearity, so, as you can see it is masculine on the lower side and feminine on the upper side. A balloon, would be the simples answer. Then, you shall find bow and arrow, and that is where the energy flow is going. You shall use whatever gans or coil you like. Consider harmonical measures and ratio. I hope I made this one clear for You to experience your skills on this advanced model. Take care. Slowly. Never abuse. Try time and time again untill you reach evidence of manifestation of events.