Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 4, 2018 6:03 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Understanding is the key

Understanding of all the basics related to what we have been taught is the key to actually doing something with it.

It's very frustrating for me when I listen to the workshops and concepts are introduced or discussed, very few people ask the questions that need to be asked, or they post questions that have little bearing on these concepts, we need to all ask more questions or Mr. Keshe will assume we all understand.

I know it's frustrating for him that we all are still not grasping the core understanding, I think it's because we don't ask the right questions or questions in general.

I wish I could participate in some of the live workshops, but my timezone will not allow unless I want to stay up all night, but I have a TON of questions I am dying to ask and will make good use of this forum to do so and hopefully it will spawn others to do the same so we can all actually apply this knowledge.

I have been with the foundation for nearly 7 years and I still have a lot to learn and understand and I think a lot of us that have been here for years still have huge gaps in our understanding.

I will be posting several questions here periodically and would welcome others to give their views and their understanding, we all miss things and with the huge amounts of video teaching, there are very few of us who have been able to listen to all of it so if anyone has any answers to my questions that I may have missed, please share and maybe Mr. Keshe will be able to participate in this as well when he is able.

thanks,

Scott

• May 12, 2018 6:06 PM CEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

Hi Scott,

What is your timezone?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel