Magyar nyelvű csoport » Discussions

Italian grinder pasta salad

• October 4, 2023

This Italian Grinder Pasta Salad is a take on the viral Tiktok grinder sandwiches. All the flavors and textures you love in a grinder sandwich in pasta salad form! I truly love a good pasta salad and this recipe is so flavorful and packed with salami, mozzarella, all the pickled things. The creamy Italian dressing absolutely makes this pasta salad. Italian grinder pasta salad is perfect for all your summer backyard BBQs and parties! This recipe is another side dish recipe that’s part of my Summer Sides Series! No summer BBQ or party is complete without an incredible pasta salad recipe. I am very into Italian sandwiches and subs (as is evidenced by my Giant Italian Picnic Sub) so using those flavors in a pasta salad recipe was a no-brainer!

A cool and creamy mayo-based dressing with pepperoncini and oregano is just like the grinder salad sandwich dressing. Then, you’ve got red onions, salami, pepperoncini, tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil paired with twisty Vesuvio pasta which is perfect for catching all that dressing. Italian grinder pasta salad needs a place at your next party or gathering! It’s the pasta salad recipe that always has my guests begging for the recipe–perfect for all occasions. If you love pasta salad as much as I do, try my Hawaiian-style Mac Salad or my Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad.

If you’ve been hanging around Tiktok at all, you probably saw the viral Italian grinder sandwich trend. ‘Grinder’ salad refers to the dressed iceberg salad made with onion, oregano, pepperoncini and a creamy mayo dressing that tops a classic Italian sub. The combination of the meat, cheese, bread, and dressed salad makes for an incredible sandwich! Instead of making a sandwich, we’ve taken all those flavors and ingredients and put them into a pasta salad! All the same delicious flavors and textures in pasta salad form.

To explore further, visit the provided link - Easy Recipes