Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 126 of 423 in Wall Photos

143 Back to 4D Etheric Field Imagery. This is what we should use to find out how energy is moving about, flowing, different kind of fluxes, temperature, frequency, density, colour, and direction, vectors, interaction, origin and destination, correlation, quality, quantity, number and structure of the forms, depth, size, parts and whole, environement, time, space and motion variables, torsion fields taking place, magnetical and gravitational field interactions and any other interesting value you would like to learn form it. I studied these fields following this method, to test a pain pen at first, what it did, and how much energy is polarized in front of it. Then i tested Ganses, of course, and subsequently variations of the systems that enabled me to undestand how plasmatic/etheric energy works. There's a lot more to do. White sound is not even considered music. To me, the result looked like a Polarized but Chaotic Sigma Propagation of very high frequency waves. A shower. I tuned it. It's my job. I am a musician. Take a look. Torpedoes....