Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 127 of 423 in Wall Photos

145 So, order out of chaos is what I was looking for. Shower effects that we can see around, show us this particular state of the fluxes, that are in fact expanding in all directions at the same time, whose size, rhythm,  cycles and energy, differs continuosly, because of randomic and stochastic shocks, interactions and vector deflections that will produce in the end Spurious Splines. Disergy and dissipation will be there. Chaotic bursts and noise. Resonant Harmonics shall not be there. It's a fact. Spectrum looks non Eurythmic, and highly chaotic. Numbers, would reach the same conclusions. The instrument had to be tuned. Talking about resonance, that generates in fact a perfect molecular or atomic oscillation that could be compared to the effect of some alkemic Fire ( many exist ) but, again, chaotic sources, I had to make quite  few changes to obtain a wormhole  opener and another couple of well shaped torpedoes, that show us sentient shape, intent, correlation and manifestation of order. This is what I call 4D analysis.