Jedi Simon's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 206 of 423 in Wall Photos

223 Dear Freinds, when I tell you that the Givers are helping us with Blueprints, this should be a well known fact, even if you do not believe or are not interested in such topics. I adviced You to try some of the configurations and drawings you can find in the Crop Circle Database. Mind You, there exist human false ones made to create interferences. Just as things go in the internet. Counter information. But, sometimes, someone takes notice, and makes money or creates something based on the intellectual property of the Givers. Ok, this should not be considered Intellectual property, but open source. Man is selfish in everything he does most of the time. So, this is a fact. Someone made good use in 2008 of a GREENPRINT, how we should call it. So, now, going OPEN SOURCE, we shall have to consider all these drawings and data as OPEN SOURCE to be used by anyone on Earth and Elsewhere, to reach a higher level of independence from energy abusers. This is a fact. This is not my opinion. They are helping us.