Group Info

• Plasma Game Design
  • Plasma Game Ideas, design, art, animation, storytelling, planning, team building.
    • 4,874 total views
    • 4 total members
    • Last updated January 12, 2019

Plasma Game Design

• asad azeem
    asad azeem replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    Persona 3 Reload introduces a groundbreaking social simulation aspect, allowing players to forge meaningful bonds, known as Social Links, with various NPCs. These relationships not only deepen the narrative but also enhance the protagonist's abilities in ...
    • March 18
  • Eulah Larson
    Eulah Larson replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    Playing video games also makes us smarter. Contrary to popular belief, research suggests that gaming can enhance cognitive abilities such as problem-solving, spatial awareness, and strategic planning. Studies have shown that gamers exhibit improved hand-e...
    • March 6
  • Ronnie SIvey
    Ronnie SIvey replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    I want to know how to install a poppy playtime APK on my android phone and I am glad I found my answer over here. I want to download google home and for that I am searching for the information online. While searching for it online, I found your post.
    • August 3, 2022
  • Iazinda Macosa
    Iazinda Macosa replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    Drive like a true gentleman. With its appealing 3D graphics and online game mode with numerous levels, the Moto X3M has captured the hearts of many young people all over the world.
    • December 7, 2021
  • Jasuca Minravi
    Jasuca Minravi replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    Every day, I generally play it. Drift Boss is a simple drifting game that involves gliding sideways while maintaining balance so that the automobile does not fly into the air. How far will you push yourself in this seemingly unending stretch?
    • December 7, 2021
  • Rian D
    Rian D replied to a topic in the group Plasma Game Design:
    Wow, That's a wonderful piece of information. Thanks for sharing 

Rian
    • August 23, 2021
  • jack bell
    jack bell joined the group Plasma Game Design
    • February 5, 2021
  • Rick Crammond
    Rick Crammond joined the group Plasma Game Design
    • June 10, 2020
  • Emanuel Whitley
    Emanuel Whitley: The second game is a plat-former much like Mario brothers except you have to guide your soul through and around magnetic gravitational wells and objects that have their own gravity. 
    • January 13, 2019
    • Emanuel Whitley
      Emanuel Whitley gaps in the ground have magnetic gravitational field zones of a difference strength than normal ground or other surroundings.
      • January 13, 2019
    • Emanuel Whitley
      Emanuel Whitley A world full of souls to meet exchange with, learn from, avoid, merge with, partner with for a time, and domesticate.
      • January 13, 2019
    • Emanuel Whitley
      Emanuel Whitley bring souls with us to accomplish tasks like visiting underworlds heavens on different planets .
      • January 13, 2019
  • Emanuel Whitley
    Emanuel Whitley: I'm building a plasma game based being God over a galaxy. It has black holes, galaxies, maturing aliens, huge universal souls of water , and more. 
    • January 12, 2019