Magrav 100% » Discussions

Play the classic Connect 4 game.

• April 25, 2023

Similar to the "classic" card game among students, Connect 4 has a higher difficulty and requires you to calculate smartly. The player's goal is to arrange four pieces of his color in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally to win. The game has simple, fast rules and has many different variations for you to choose from.

Connect 4 belongs to the genre of simple thinking games for two people in about 10 minutes, suitable for ages 6 and up.

How do you play Connect 4 online with two friends?

connect 4 is played with two players. To get started, enter a name for yourself (for example, "player-100") and a room name. The room name can be anything you like (e.g., "Joan's room"). Your opponent can join your game using the exact room name or by copying the room link.

Play Connect 4 to practice many skills for yourself, such as:

Fine motor skills.

Visual/cognitive motor skills.

Strengthen the upper extremities.

Cross the mid lane.

Use a relevant pole.

Range of motion of the upper extremities.

• August 21, 2023

This game is fun but if you want to experience a more fun and challenging game then you can try Connections . An extremely attractive word game for you

• September 7, 2023

If you'd like to play another round, you can usually choose to start a new game within the same retro bowl room or create a new room.

• September 11, 2023

Slope game enhances reflexes and reactions, provides hours of enjoyment, and relaxes with its high speed and racetrack in space.

• September 19, 2023

The information you share is very good and interesting, thanks to that, I know more useful things. Keep posting interesting things and I will keep an eye on your posts. aa route planner

• September 21, 2023

Your content is excellent and fascinating, and as a result, I now know more helpful stuff. I'll continue to read your posts if you keep them engaging. Bitlife 

• October 3, 2023

I really like this game. Besides, you can also try dino game , the most popular dinosaur game today

• October 5, 2023

I've learned a lot of helpful things from the data you've provided; they're both intriguing and well-written. Don't stop sharing useful information; I'll be checking in regularly. wordle today

• October 9, 2023

Since the ICC Champions Trophy cricket tournament was in 2017, Google released the Doodle Cricket game to mark the event. Players take on the part of the batter and try to score as many runs as possible in this fun and interesting cricket computer game. 

• October 29, 2023

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Watermelon Game