Keshe knowledge centre Holland » Discussions

What is the biggest online education platform?

• April 4
    The biggest platform in the enormous dimensions of online education is a tough nut to crack. However, there are platforms such as Boost My Class, Udemy and Khan Academy that are prominent for their extensive course offering and global reach. However, many students nowadays seek alternatives to pay someone to take my online class because convenience is becoming a thing. Though these platforms provide valuable resources, personalized help from professionals can make learning more effective. Whether you’re trying out massive open online courses (MOOCs) or seeking professional assistance, think about what you want to learn before making a decision on which platform is right for you.

• April 8

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real. 

• April 18

The biggest platform in the enormous dimensions of online education is a tough nut to crack Tree Of Life Alchemai Hoodie

• April 19

Coursera is one of the best online learning sites that offers plenty of free video courses and materials. It also partners with universities to make some quordle